Arapahoe Community College Transfer Agreements

To view the full ACC Transfer Agreement, please contact the Career & Transfer Center. The agreement between public colleges and Colorado universities ensures that if you complete your AA or AS degree with at least 60 gtPathways (GT – Guaranteed Transfer) credit hours and a grade of ”C” or better in any course, your work will be transferred to Colorado`s public colleges and universities. Preparing learners for life success is an important commitment at Arapahoe Community College. These learning outcomes focus on the knowledge, skills and values that are fundamental to the personal and professional growth of our students, staff and the community. If you complete four Great Books classes with a B or better in each class, you will receive a Great Books Achievement Certificate and be honored at the College`s Arts and Letters Awards ceremony in the spring. Your certificate, like any other academic distinction, can help you transfer and obtain scholarships. There are many National/Grade of Designation (DWD) transfer articulation agreements that allow for the conclusion of certain A.A. and AS in areas such as A.A. in Anthropology, Art History, Economics, Communication, Criminal Justice, Economics, Early Childhood Teacher Education, English, Primary Education, French, Geography, History, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Studio Arts, Sociology and Spanish and AS in Biology, Chemistry, Fermentation, Geology, Mathematics, Physics and Psychology. Students who complete the mandatory course and graduate from one of these A.A. or OER degrees at ACC are guaranteed to complete the recognized bachelor`s degree at each four-year public college and university offering this program within the minimum number of credits set by the Colorado Commission on Higher Education at certain restrictions and restrictions apply; For more information, please contact the orientation centre.

Save time by consulting your Transfer Advisor as quickly as possible for ”transfer guides”. The guides show you the courses required by the lower division for articulation programs. You also indicate which courses in the lower division are most appropriate for your intended core subject, and you can be sure to meet the requirements for sequenced courses before moving on to a four-year school. Check out the colleges and universities that take credits from your curriculum: at ACC, you can take courses before moving on to CU Boulder and you have the certainty that your credits will be applied directly to your engineering degree. CU Boulder Engineering and Arapahoe Community College have developed this way to support an optimized transition between colleges and give you a detailed overview of your academic plan. Colorado has a lot of transfer possibilities. There are also online options and the ability to attend school outside the state…